Here at One Potato, we’re committed to making dinner easier by bringing organic, pre-prepped ingredients, and family-friendly recipes to your door. Our farm-fresh family meals change weekly but we also offer three family favorite recipes each week that are perfect for picky-eaters and are quick and easy to make.
Our family favorite recipes include everything you need to make Classic Burger & Fries, Tacos with Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, and Slaw, or Pizza with Greek Salad. Each recipe has a vegetarian option available and comes with ready-to-bake cookie dough, too.
Sign up today and get 4 of our best-selling smoothies with your first delivery using code SMOOTHIETIME.
And if you haven’t signed up for One Potato yet but are itching for pizza, read on for our favorite take on Friday Night Pizza Party Lollipops!
Friday Night Pizza Party Lollipops
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1/2 lb fontina cheese, grated
- 16 wooden popsicle sticks
- 16 pepperoni slicese, or other pizza toppings like diced ham, olives, mushrooms
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Divide the pizza dough into 16 pieces and roll each into a ball.
- Insert a wooden popsicle stick into the center of each pizza dough ball, flatten into a disk, and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle grated cheese onto each pizza lollipop, top with a pepperoni slice or other desired toppings, and extra cheese.
- Place the pizza lollipops in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the pizza dough is golden brown.