We love putting together protein snack boards as a way to offer a wide variety of flavor, texture, and nutrition all in one place so everyone can choose their favorites. This protein board is full of nutritious protein in every form. Carnivores and Vegetarians alike can graze this board and find something to satisfy their sweet tooth, their salty tooth, and fill up on real foods that are good for our bodies.
- Roasted chickpeas
- Cheese – sticks, rounds, cubes
- Deli meat
- Smoked salmon
- Hard boiled eggs
- Lentil Pasta
- Chia Seeds
- GORP – Good Old Raisins and Peanuts (with some candy-coated chocolates as a treat!)
- Protein bars
- Get the biggest wooden board you can find! You can use different sizes and shapes depending on how many people you need to feed.
- Decide on your anchor items, which are the larger items like lentil pasta in bowls that will draw the eye in and become the central points for all the rest of the foods to gather around.
- Start adding othem items, and place some protien in "S" or "Z" shapes to create movement.
- Contrast is key! Place light and dark items together so that you have a colorfully balanced board. Put red items in opposite corners separated by blues and greens.