Vegetarian Sheet Pan Nachos is the easiest vegetarian dinner and full of flavor! This recipe is super family-friendly. Everyone will love it!
These Vegetarian Sheet Pan Nachos are the BEST nachos because they’re so easy to make and everyone loves them! Each chip is loaded with the creamy cheese sauce and all of the toppings. You’ll find it hard to stop eating them. Our families love when we make these because everyone gets to choose what toppings we put on them. It’s a fun way to get everyone involved in dinnertime.
These nachos aren’t just for family meal night either. They’re the ultimate snack for group gatherings whether you’re having a movie night with some friends or possibly taking them to a tailgate – they’re a huge crowd pleaser! Since they’re topped with loads of veggies you can feel better about eating the whole pan!
Mexican inspired recipes are one of our favorites to make, especially because a lot of them are vegetarian (or easily can be vegetarian) and are always packed with flavor! We love making Vegetarian Baked Taquitos, Vegetarian Chimichangas, Mexican Tortilla Pizza, or this Taco Salad Pizza that’s made with plant-based protein! And they’re so customizable, everyone can get exactly what they want.
Now let’s talk about pans and clean up. This recipe requires one skillet and one baking sheet. The clean up process couldn’t be easier!
You’re going to love this recipe. The ooey-gooey cheese sauce, crunchy tortilla chips, and loads of toppings are the perfect family-friendly meal for your week.
Vegetarian Sheet Pan Nachos
For the Nacho Sauce
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups mexican cheese, or a mix of Monterrey jack, mozzarella and cheddar
- 1 tsp nacho, taco, or fajita seasoning
For the Nachos
- 1 bag tortilla chips, 16 oz
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole or 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup pickled onions (recipe below)
- Optional Toppings: radish, sliced salsa hot sauce scallions, diced cilantro, pickled jalapeños
Make the Nacho Sauce
- Melt the butter in a medium sauce pan on low to medium heat.
- Sprinkle in the flour and whisk until it thickens creating a roux, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add about 1/2 cup milk whisking continuously until milk is absorbed and then add remaining milk. Continue cooking and stirring until bubbles start to appear.
- Add cheese and taco seasoning to the roux and stir until mixture is melted and combined.
Assemble the Nachos
- Place the chips on a 1/2 sheet pan.
- Top chips with the nacho cheese mixture followed by beans, bell pepper, corn, tomatoes and guacamole, pickled onions and lime. You can also top with optional ingredients.