Smoothie Bowls are one of our go-to treats for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert. This Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl is packed with good-for-you ingredients and tastes incredible!
It’s no secret that we eat with is our eyes and not just our stomachs. And this Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl looks as good as it tastes, we can promise you that! These smoothie bowls are not only an incredibly delicious treat, but also really nutritious! If you’ve never had dragon fruit before, you’ve got to try it. It has a very mild taste, but just sweet enough with a soft, smooth texture that makes it perfect for gobbling up (and putting in smoothies of course!)
We love this smoothie bowl because dragon fruit (aka pitaya) is packed with Vitamin B, Vitamin C, iron, fiber, and calcium. Pair that with raspberries (which are crazy rich in fiber), and you’ve got a smoothie that will keep you energized with antioxidants.
Plus smoothie bowls are super fun to eat because you can add all the toppings you want to them like granola, chocolate chips, hemp seeds, bee pollen, or any of your favorite fruits! Honestly, the toppings are the best part of smoothie bowls in my opinion so go crazy!
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 2 packs frozen dragon fruit
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries 1
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- Granola, chocolate chips, hemp seeds, bee pollen, fresh blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, mango or other favorite fruit
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend 2 minutes, place in bowls, and top with desired toppings.